Today is Saturday. Last Wednesday was my first official Weight Watcher's Weekly Weigh-In. After a week of diligently working "the program," I was so nervous to get on the scale! I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had lost 5.5 pounds in my first week!! Yeah!!! This was a great jump-start to my weight loss goal.
Now, I am half-way thru Week 2. I'm definitely getting nervous here! I had lunch out with Nancy this week. We went to the Cuckoo's Nest. I tried to make sure I ordered something that had "good fats" (avocado) and was possibly lower calorie since it wasn't filled with cheese. I ordered a Shrimp Wrap. It came with fries, which I allowed myself to have. I hate half of my meal at lunch and had the other half for my dinner. I didn't know how to "point" it, so I guessed and gave it 20 points, as well as points for the fries. I think I gave it a fair rating. But oy! I'm nervous! I really want to lose again this week, but I've already used a really large number of my "extra" points.
I hope to start "moving" soon. Walking, ideally. Walking and drinking more Water. This seems to be the "W" diet. Walking, Water, Weight Watchers, and Weekly Weigh-Ins. I hope it will also be the "WOW" diet! I'll let you know on Wednesday! (Oh, look - another "W"!)
No comments:
Post a Comment